Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cudnt skip it

The reason I am back writing - dint want to skip Jan 2007 as a part of my archive.
Looking back to 2006 - an eventful year for several reasons.My outlook in life as a person changed.I learnt a lot.But past is past.I try my best to live in the present since nobody has seen the future.So welcome 2007 !!This reminds me of a famous dialogue by Shahrukh Khan

"Aaj..... Aaj ek Haseen aur baant loon.... Aaj ek Dua aur mang loon....Aaj ek aansoo aur pee loon... Aaj ek Zindagi aur ji loon...Aaj ek Sapna aur dekh loon.....Aaj..... Kya pata Kal Ho Naa Ho!!!"

How true it is !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kal Zaroor hoga,
tu hogi, main hunga,
main nahi to mera ahsaas hoga,
par kal zaroor hoga,

June 15, 2007 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home